Turn your PAD II into a 4 channel Lab Scope with the Scopebox. The Scopebox quickly captures suspect/intermittent signals for waveform analysis via the PAD II. By analyzing waveforms, a variety of faults on sensors, actuators, circuits and electronic control units can be discovered – saving time on vehicle diagnosis and cutting down on unnecessary parts replacement costs.
Electrical signals and their waveforms can be recorded, displayed, compared and examined based on the following param- eters: amplitude (the maximum voltage of a signal), shape (the form of the signal), pulse width (the duty cycle or time interval of the signal) and array (the repetition characteristics of the signal).
-Extensive Library Of Known Good Waveforms Waveform Auto Set Up On All 4 Channels
-Independent Ground On Each Channel – Allows For Clean Signal Without Interference Or Potentially Damaging Feedback
-High Quality Twist & Lock BNC Connectors
-Easy To Use Intuitive Interface
– Includes An Array Of Conventional Ignition Adapters
– Includes Ignition Set-Up Pre-Selects
– Ultra-fast Capture Of “Glitch” Occurrences With Advanced Triggers
– Built-in Square Wave Signal Generator Ensures Verification Of Accuracy & Calibration
– Record, Save & Print Stored Waveforms
– Playback Of Waveform Can Be Slowed Down For Observation And Analysis
– Separate Scopebox Module Allows For Remote Display Viewing Via Single USB Cable – View Scopebox Readings On The PAD II From Afar
– Plug & Play – Software Comes Pre-Loaded In All The PAD II Units; Nothing To Install!
– Connects Via USB To The PAD II
– Highest Sampling Rate In The Industry To Capture The Smallest Possible Glitch – Four Channel: Up to 200 Megasamples Per Second & Single Channel: 50 Megasamples Per Second
– Bandwidth: 20MHz DC Accuracy +/- 1%
• 4 channels for measurements.
• Maximum frequency 150 Mhz.
• Bandwidth 20 Mhz.
• The maximum depth of conservation 64MSa.
• Accuracy of measurements +/- 1%.
• Resolution 8-bit.
Please contact any of our local dealers that can be found here.